Rubber Molding - Quick & Efficient Manufacturing
At Rubber Associates, we provide high-quality custom rubber molding for great results every time.
The Rubber Molding Process
We heat rubber until it turns into a liquid rubber mix in a custom mold. Even pressure is applied to the mold as it cures, to ensure that no air bubbles get trapped in the rubber mix or cavities. The result is a uniform rubber part that can be easily replicated.
Why Choose Rubber Associates?
We are an experienced rubber molding company that goes above and beyond.
- Monitoring and quality control checks throughout the manufacturing process
- Maintaining and frequently checking all equipment
Benefits Of Rubber Compression and Transfer Molding
- Custom mass manufacturing
- Compression and transfer molding
- Minimal material waste
- Eliminates the need for manual labor/sculpting
- Low per-unit cost